Elite VMAX2 Electric Screen Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||72" Height x 96" Width; 120" Diagonal|
|Surface:||MaxWhite, White Case|
Premium electric screen ideal for commercial or residential applications. All VMAX2 screens feature MaxWhite screen material with a 1.1 Gain and 160-degree viewing angle.
Note: Models ending in UWH2 feature black casing. Models ending in XWH2 have white casing.Features:
- Light weight construction with plug & play design. Ships fully assembled with three-prong power connection.
- Can be mounted to wall or ceiling
- Durable metal end caps
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain matte white screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 160-degree viewing angle
- Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls included. 50-foot range.
- Internal IR/RF receiver eliminates need for a separate wall box
- Built-in low voltage controller/receiver
- Internal 12 volt trigger enables screen drop/rise to synchronize with the projector’s on/off cycle
- Adjustable vertical limit positioning
- Synchronized motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption
- Two year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can this screen be suspended on chains or cable from the ceiling or does it require a direct ceiling mount?
What is the approximate weight?
DanAsked on 12/1/2011 by Dan from North Carolina
A:There are loops on the top of the screen for hooks so if you wanted to make your own chains you could suspend it. The weight varies from 20-135lbs depending on the size. If you would like to call us or Live Chat with us we can look up the specific weight for the size you have in mind.Answered on 12/2/2011 by Sarah Buss-Fonk