Elite WhiteBoardScreen Series Fixed Frame Screen
|Dimensions:||46.5" Height x 62.2" Width; 78" Diagonal|
Whiteboard screens work as both projection and dry erase surfaces. The high gain projection surface is coated with a transparent dry-erase layer for annotating presentations. Can also be used as a dry-erase board without a projector.
- 80" (4:3) format
- Cutting-edge design combines projection screen and dry erase board into one space-saving economical product
- StarBright4 with 4.0 gain projection surface is coated with a transparent dry-erase layer for training presentations
- High reflectivity is ideal for presentations with high levels of ambient light
- For energy conservation and extended projector lamp life, use projector on economy mode. The StarBright4 material enhance image brightness.
- 120° viewing angle
- Unique optical coating supports high uniformity and picture quality
- Contrast enhancements improve picture black levels for greater resolution and balanced color temperature
- Includes dry-erase markers, eraser, and bracket installation kit
- 2-year parts & labor premium warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Looks good on wall
- Nice finish
- Training room
Comments about Elite WhiteBoardScreen Series:
Used little so far, but when used as whiteboard it has cleaned up perfectly. As a screen there is a little reflected light, but not bad. Better than separate screens and whiteboards when space is an issue. Would purchase again.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what is the weight of this board?
How many fastening points are there in the backAsked on 1/18/2013 by Nick from Brooklyn, NY
A:The weight of this board is 39 lbs. Information about the fastening points is not available.Answered on 1/18/2013 by Community Answer from None
A:The weight of this board is 39 lbsAnswered on 2/7/2013 by Anonymous