- power cable
- computer cable (VGA)
- USB cable
- projector remote control with batteries
- soft carrying case
- user manual CD
- EasyMP® software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- registration card
- wireless LAN module
- password protection sticker and security screw
- Original factory lamp(s) included
Epson PowerLite 1771W Projector
The Slim Ultraportable With Ultra-Bright Widescreen Performance
The Epson® PowerLite 1771W sets a high standard for widescreen projectors with its ultra sleek design and energy-efficient lamp. It delivers value, convenience and performance. Engineered for brilliant, big-screen presentations, the PowerLite 1771W features native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution — a must-have for delivering HD video content. Couple that with 3000 lumens color light output and 3000 lumens white light output, and the results are truly amazing. Weighing just 3.7 lbs. and just 1.7" tall, the PowerLite 1771W is ready to travel when you are. Connecting is simple, on a Mac® or PC, with USB Plug 'n Play instant setup. Take advantage of wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card capabilities and easy wireless pairing with the optional Quick Connect wireless USB key. Use a USB memory device and deliver your presentation PC-free or connect via HDMI. Automatic vertical keystone correction makes setup easy. The PowerLite 1771W is also equipped with a long life lamp that lasts up to 4000 hours1. So you get amazing performance, ease of use and brilliant output — all from one ultra-thin projector.
- Lightweight and travel friendly — thin as a laptop, weighs just 3.7 lbs.
- Ultra bright widescreen performance — 3000 lumens color brightness / 3000 lumens white brightness1; native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution (16:10)
- Flexible connectivity — USB Plug 'n Play — Windows® and Mac compatible; HDMI input
- Wireless capable — with the included wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN card and optional Quick Connect wireless USB key; compatible with Epson iProjection app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC-free presentations — convenient USB connectivity allows you to display directly from a USB memory device
- HDMI connectivity — makes connecting to HDMI devices a snap
- Added features, no added cost — built-in closed captioning capabilities
- Carrying case included — for easy portability and protection when stored
- Message broadcasting1 with wireless LAN card — broadcasts customized images / alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy access for hassle-free maintenance
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Epson PowerLite 1771W Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide XGA (1280 x 800)|
|No. of Colors||16.77 million colors|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10
Other(s) - 4:3, 16:9
|Data Signals||Native: WXGA (1280 x 800) Maximum: UXGA (1600 x 1200)|
|Video Signals||NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-PAL/PAL60/SECAM SDTV/HDTV|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Built-in Audio||1 W mono speaker|
|Projection Lens||See Epson PowerLite 1771W Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||Manual focus/Manual zoom / Optical zoom 1.0 – 1.2 F - 1.58 - 1.7 / f - 13.52-16.22mm|
|Throw Ratio||1.04 - 1.26:1|
|Keystone Corr.||Specs: V - +/-30 H - +/-30|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||11.5" x 2.1" x 8.3" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||3.7 lbs.|
|Power Supply||100 – 240 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
Universal Power Supply
(Brightness: 2400 lumens; Lamp life: 4000 hours; Noise: 30 dB)
|Audible Noise||40.0 dB|
|Lamp||230 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||4000 hours|
|Items Included||power cable, computer cable (VGA), USB cable, projector remote control with batteries, soft carrying case, user manual CD, EasyMP® software CD, Quick Setup Sheet, PrivateLine support card, registration card, wireless LAN module,password protection sticker and security screw|
|Projector||Two-year limited warranty, EPSON Road Service program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Epson PowerLite 1771W.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I travel and teach art using videos of my hands, and use a projector in a class room setting. I need a small, light weight projector with enough lumens that I do not need the lights turned off. Also placement of projector 10 or so feet from screen. It would be a plus to have a USB port so a computer is not needed. How many MB can it handle?
I am looking at the Epson Powerlight 1776W and the Epson Powerlight 1771W. How do they differ, I see most of the specs are the same.Asked on 3/22/2016 by Nancy
A:The 1776W comes with a quick connect wireless key whereas on the 1771W it's an optional accessory. This wireless key allows users to send content wirelessly from their computer to the projector without downloading any software thus making it quick and easyAnswered on 3/25/2016 by Stacey from Tampa
Q:I carry my Epson PowerLite 1771W on business trips to use in facilitation. I always protect it inside another carry on bag.
My question is about carrying a spare lamp with me. Is it a good idea to have a replacement lamp with me whenever I present? Will carrying the lamp reduce its life even before it is installed?
Thanks.Asked on 4/2/2015 by hgm
A:Carrying a replacement lamp would be a good idea, especially when travelling. Just take care in keeping it protected from damage, and you should be just fine.Answered on 4/3/2015 by Anonymous