Open Air Cinema Home Series Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||84" Height x 144" Width; 167" Diagonal|
Open Air Home Screens rip the roof off the home theater and takes it outside. This is no cheap, sagging, inflatable screen. Set up is a snap. Simply attach the quiet air blower to inflate the screen and tie down to twist stakes.
The Open Air Home Screen's intelligent design provides optimum tension for the projection surface without the work of tying, clipping or zipping on a projection surface.
- Wide screen, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Easier to set up than a pup tent
- 166-inch diagonal projection surface (about 14')
- Weighs only 14 pounds and fits inside a stuff sack
- Inflates in less than 20 seconds!
- No need to attach projection surface because it is permanently attached for hassle free setup.
- 13.5' x 11' inflatable movie screen frame.
- 166" diagonal, wide screen, matte white projection surface.
- Black-out backdrop (blocks light, improves contrast ratio)
- 8 cinch straps and clips
- 4 Twist-in stakes
- Air blower
- 90 Day warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what else do I need? speakers? projector?Asked on 12/17/2012 by Janice from US
A:For outdoor theatre. You need a projector, speakers, dvd player or other source, and a screenAnswered on 1/10/2013 by Anonymous
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Home Series at this time.