Open Air Cinema Home Series Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||108" Height x 192" Width; 220" Diagonal|
Open Air Home Screens rip the roof off the home theater and takes it outside. This is no cheap, sagging, inflatable screen. Set up is a snap. Simply attach the quiet air blower to inflate the screen and tie down to twist stakes.
The Open Air Home Screen's intelligent design provides optimum tension for the projection surface without the work of tying, clipping or zipping on a projection surface.
- Wide screen, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Easier to set up than a pup tent
- 220-inch diagonal projection surface (about 18')
- Weighs only 17 pounds and fits inside a stuff sack
- Inflates in less than 20 seconds!
- No need to attach projection surface because it is permanently attached for hassle free setup.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:We are a school on Staten Island NY and are in the very early stages of purchasing an outdoor screen and projector.
WE have a very large field and would like to know which type of screen you would recommend as well as the best projection.
TeresaAsked on 12/14/2015 by Teresa, Parent League from Staten Island, NY
A:you need to go with the PRO20, the projector will depend on your budget, but go as bright as you can. the Optoma WU515 is a good startAnswered on 12/16/2015 by Todd from Tampa
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Home Series at this time.