The Sony VPL-SW525 Ultra Short Throw Projector
The VPL-SW525 widescreen WXGA projector is an ideal choice for ultra close projection applications in the corporate and educational markets.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
The model has a low brightness mode which reduces power consumption and extends the lamp lifetime to approximately 6000 hours, which means lower operating costs across the board.
Ease of Operation
This projector is ideal for small or difficult spaces - its ultra short throw ratio can produce a 80" diagonal wide image from only 1.6 feet away from the screen. It also has easy to operate controls.
Bright, Clear Presentations
Excellent contrast, consistent color stability, high picture quality and longer durability will improve visibility and enhance teaching quality.
- 2500 lumens 3LCD Projector
- 2500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Native WXGA (1280 x 800) Resolution
- Ultra Short Throw Projection (0.27-0.29:1)
- Up to 6000 hours expected lamp life
- Versatile inputs including HDMI
- RJ45 for network control and monitoring
- 1.05x Optical Zoom
- 10W Speaker
- V : +/-4%, H : +/-2% Optical Lens Shift
- Equipped with Bright Era 3LCD Panels
- 12 bit 3D Digital Gamma Correction
- Auto Lamp Dimming Function
- Eco Mode for savings on energy
- Synchronized Lamp and Filter maintenance timing
- Ships with original wall mount bracket
- Designed to blend in visually
- Closed Captioning