AMX 4K HDMI to USB Capture Device
AMX UVC1-4K 4K HDMI to USB Capture Device
- HDMI 2.0 Support - HDMI video input supports resolutions up to 4096×2160p@60 4:4:4, HDR, and 10-bit per channel Deep Color
- USB 3.0 Capture - UVC video output supports resolutions up to 3840×2160p@30fps (NV12, I420) or 1920×1080p@60fps (YUY2, P010)
- Audio Input Embedded - Audio input support includes analog stereo audio and HDMI embedded audio
- Support for Popular OS Platforms - Windows 10 (64-bit), macOS (10.12 or newer)
- UVC Software Compatible - Supports Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Skype, Slack, Discord, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, VLC, and more.
- Ideal TPC-TPI-Pro Companion - Works with AMX TPC-TPI-PRO professional in-room presentation management system to enable users to preview and control their presentation and environment from a single, third-party touch panel interface
The UVC1-4K captures content from HDMI video sources for seamless importation into PCs and video conferencing software such as Zoom or Teams via USB. It supports HDMI video input resolutions up to 4096×2160p@60 4:4:4, HDR, and 10-bit per channel Deep Color and outputs resolutions up to 3840×2160p@30fps (NV12, I420) or 1920×1080p@60fps (YUY2, P010).
The UVC1-4K solves the issue of PCs that lack HDMI or other video inputs for importing content from video cameras, document cameras, DVD players or other traditional video sources. It also serves as an ideal solution for users of the AMX TPC-TPI-PRO professional in-room presentation management system, offering the ability to preview and control their presentation and environment from a single, third-party touch panel interface.
The UVC1- 4K is ideal for colleges and universities leveraging software video conferencing or software lecture recording solutions for distance learning or when using TPC-TPI-PRO to preview and control in-room video. It is also a great fit for corporate applications where software video conferencing is deployed