Audio Solutions 3.1 Audio Mount
3.1 Audio Mount™ TVAM3-1A (Dolby Digital TM)
The Audio Solutions™ 3.1A Audio Mount™ Dolby Digital TM System is an upgrade for flat-screen televisions that gives the user dynamic, room filling 3.1 sound with some real bass. Our 3.1A Audio Mount™ was designed to give you superior sound quality over a wide range of frequencies and works with your TV’s Analog or Digital Toslink™ or Digital Coaxial Audio outputs. With the ability to adjust the speakers and mount up to 15 degrees, the Audio Mount™ generates Dolby Digital TM acoustically tuned sound that will blow your television speakers away. The system is comprised of stereo acoustically designed speakers and a 6.5” subwoofer, along with a built-in 160 Watt Max Class D amplifier.
The speakers are set up in a MTM (midrange-tweeter-midrange) configuration, which eliminates vertical lobing in the vocal range. The 19mm silk dome is a high quality tweeter comparable to those found in $500-$1000 bookshelf speakers, delivering low distortion and smooth, extended frequency response of well past 20kHz. The dual mid bass drivers also give great performance in the 100-300Hz range, producing great male voice quality. The speakers are independently adjustable.
The subwoofer is a custom 6.5" woofer with a combination of high excursion and very shallow overall depth. It is loaded into a patented acoustic manifold that increases efficiency, reduces distortion, and controls cone motion for high impact, high output bass. The cabinet is optimally vented for increased low bass output, with a port tuned specifically for low air noise and low acoustic compression at high SPL. This subwoofer system is tuned for solid, punchy low end bass.
Simple and Flexible Install
Our Audio Mounts™ offer a clutter-free way to incorporate an upgrade to your audio experience and are extremely easy to install. These systems come complete with mounting hardware, as well as a wide range of television mounting hardware to accommodate most flat panel televisions. These unique systems can be attached directly to the wall using the included hardware or used with one of our accessory mounts for a more custom installation.
Methods for audio connectivity from the television or other sources:
- Headphone (3.5mm): Use a Stereo Mini (3.5mm) to Stereo Mini Cable to connect the TV or other audio source to the stereo input on the TV Audio Mount™.
- Digital Toslink™ Optical/Digital Coax: Use a Digital Cable to connect the TV or other audio source to the Toslink™ optical/Digital Coax input on the TV Audio Mount™.
Hearing Impaired Enabled
Audio Mounts™ have two modes of operation: Normal and Hearing Impaired. When in Normal mode, the LED illuminates green and the system is set to Normal frequency response. In Hearing Impaired mode, the LED Illuminates blue the audio is enhanced to improve the clarity of voice frequencies. Press the button on the Audio Mount™ remote control to select the preferred operating mode. This button is a toggle and will change between the modes each time it’s pressed.
- Audio Solutions Vocal Enhancement (Hearing Impaired Mode)
- Ultra-Slim, 6.5" Flat Subwoofer
- Dedicated Center Channel
- Wide Sound Dispersion
- Acoustically Tuned
- Dolby Digital
- Treble, Bass and Balance Control
- 9 Sound Fields (flat-party-vocal-classical-dance-game-jazz-rock-pop)
- SP-EX (Speaker expansion/Wide mode)
- Audio Solutions Volume Normalization
- Independently Adjustable Volume for Side and Center Speakers and Sub woofer
- Side and Center speakers enclosures 22” long 3” wide
- Adjusts to Fit Most 40” to 60” Screens
- Independently Adjustable Side and Center Speakers
We have no downloads available for the Audio Solutions 3.1 Audio Mount at this time.