Barco CSC-1 ClickShare Presentation System - 64 Users
Barco ClickShare CSM-1 Wireless Presentation System
- CSM base unit, ClickShare Tray and 4 ClickShare buttons
- Connect up to 64 ClickShare buttons to the CSM base unit simultaneously
- Allow up to 4 users to share the screen at the same time
- Output resolutions of 1920 x 1200 and 2560 x 1080
- Perfectly synchronized audio and video
- Show dynamic content from iOS or Android devices
- Uses both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for great wireless connection at any time
ClickShare makes connecting to the meeting room’s video system a matter of clicking a button. This one click wonder not only helps the presenter get the presentation on-screen in a second, but it also allows the other people in the meeting to participate more actively. This is done using the unique ClickShare Button, or by installing a simple app to share content from an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. The result is enhanced meeting efficiency and better decision-making.
Instantly on screen, using any device
A ClickShare CSM-1 set consists of two USB-powered devices (the ‘ClickShare Buttons’) and a Base Unit. The Base Unit has a fixed connection to the meeting room’s visualization system, and takes care of all the needed processing. Users who want to get their presentation on the large meeting room screen, simply connect a Button to their PC or MAC. They start the application, click the ClickShare Button and immediately their desktop is wirelessly transferred to the large visualization system. Alternatively, when using a smartphone or tablet (either iOS or Android-powered), a simple app allows you to share content as well. A maximum of two people can show their content on-screen simultaneously.
A new meeting dynamic
ClickShare changes the way you meet. Instead of focusing on one presenter, ClickShare encourages all attendees to participate. By showing visual content on the large meeting room screen, it becomes easier for everybody to prove their point. The system's stability and ease-of-use, also drastically limits the number of needed interventions by the IT department.
How it works
There are basically three different methods for sharing content to the meeting room display, which are as follows:
- No installation on the laptop - connect the ClickShare device, browse to the ClickShare drive on your computer and simply double-click to start sharing.
- Easy one-click software install - if you use ClickShare often, you can install the software directly to your laptop, eliminating the need to open up your folders and start the application.
- Pre-installed service - let your IT department pre-install the software on your company laptops.