Biamp Devio SCR-25, Parle TTM-XE and Logitech Webcam Kit
Biamp Devio SCR-25, Parle TTM-XEX Tabletop Mic, and Logitech Brio Ultra Pro HD Webcam Bundle
Included in this bundle is the Devio SCR-25 ( 0497.900), Parle TTM-XEX Tabletop Microphone (0511.900), and Logitech BRIO Webcam (960-001105)
Devio® comes packed with conferencing technology which makes it perfect for any smaller meeting space or even a private office. The Parlé TTM-XEX Beamtracking™ microphone has four 90-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space, or it can be configured in End of Table Mode, which limits it to 120 degrees, which is how we will use it in this design.
Devio, in this case, is acting as a USB audio accessory to your existing office setup, we assume that a PC or Docked Laptop already has connections to displays and access to a webcam. Additionally, Devio’s Bluetooth capability allows you to easily transfer a call from your mobile device to your home office sound system.
The Beamtracking microphone included with Devio automatically follows the voice of the person speaking, providing natural sound for audio and video conferences. Audio quality remains the same regardless of who is talking and from where, allowing participants on the far end to enjoy clear, consistent communication.
AUTOMATIC ROOM SETUP
The Auto Setup feature automatically validates device hardware connections and sets the room levels for the best audio possible.
Devio can pass video from the connected laptop via HDMI, or USB using DisplayLink USB graphics technology also supports embedded video over HDMI.
Devio devices can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU). Firmware updates can also be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via SageVue, our monitoring and management platform.
Devio elevates the experience of using a wide range of different UC solutions, providing greater flexibility for users.
Thanks to the included mounting clip, Devio can be installed in a variety of locations. The unit can sit on the tabletop or be mounted underneath it to minimize clutter. In rooms with limited table space, Devio can also be installed behind the display.
- Works in concert with PCs running web-based conferencing solutions, including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more
- Supports both Windows and Mac PCs, and uses standard audio drivers
- Supports driverless, pass-through HDMI connectivity to a single in-room display, or to two monitors with USB video using DisplayLink USB graphics technology (requires installation of DisplayLink driver on laptop; supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels, and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality
- Supports Bluetooth wireless technology
- Can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU)
- Firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via the SAU
- Speaker connectivity options include HDMI audio, a built-in 20W amplifier, or RCA line out
- Includes a mounting bracket for under–the–table installation
- Ships with and one tabletop or ceiling Beamtracking microphone with 360-degree coverage
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
Parlé TTM-XEX Tabletop
The Parlé TTM-XEX is a low-profile tabletop microphone that utilizes Beamtracking technology to provide full 360 degree coverage of the meeting space. The TTM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting. The TTM-XEX can either be mounted to or placed on a tabletop.
- Measures 5.90 inches (150 mm) in diameter
- Mounts directly to the ceiling to virtually disappear in room
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Single cable connection via category cable
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty
Logitech Brio Ultra Pro HD Webcam
The Logitech BRIO Webcam captures at up to 4K resolutions, so viewers can enjoy detailed visuals. The BRIO records in 4K, 1080p, or 720p resolutions at up to 90 fps when set to 1280 x 720. For sharing the environment, the camera has 5x digital zoom and up to 90° field-of-view options. To help ensure visual quality in bright or low-light environments, RightLight 3 and HDR technology are on board to highlight important details. There's also a pair of Omni-directional microphones with noise cancellation to complete the sharp visuals.
The BRIO connects to Windows, Mac, and Chrome systems via a USB 3.0 cable, and you can mount the BRIO on top of a monitor using an included clip or attach the camera to your tripod. Aside from video streaming and conferencing, the camera comes with infrared detection and certification for Windows Hello, allowing you to sign into a Windows 10 system by looking at the BRIO's lens. Included along with BRIO are an external privacy shutter and carrying case.
Capture in 4K
Logitech BRIO delivers 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps or 1080p at 30/60 fps. In addition, it comes with 5x digital zoom for capturing details.
RightLight 3 and HDR Technology
Whether in low light or bright sunshine, the Logitech BRIO with RightLight 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology adjusts to highlight a subject, so you can look your best.
Infrared detection and certification with Windows Hello facial recognition software provide a reliable safeguard against unauthorized logins and access to secure information. You can simply look into BRIO's lens to automatically sign on in Windows 10.
Control the Visual Environment
You can produce a clean, clear video using multiple field-of-vision options and 5x digital zoom to minimize background noise and visual clutter.
We have no downloads available for the Biamp Devio SCR-25, Parle TTM-XE and Logitech Webcam Kit at this time.