- DWU760-iS Projector
- Power cable
- Computer Cable
- Lens cover and cap
- IR remote controller (batteries not included)
DWU760-iS & 760A-iS 1DLP laser projector
Inspired engineering for performance-built, full-featured, fixed motorized zoom lens projection
Christie Inspire Series 1DLP® laser projectors offer amazing value without sacrificing performance. This 1.2-2.0:1 fixed zoom lens projector offers 24/7 operation, IP5X dust-resistant optical engine, a motorized zoom lens, and whisper-quiet operation. The DWU760-iS is a professional-grade choice for boardrooms, classrooms, and other small-to-mid-size environments without breaking the bank.
The comparable DWU760A-iS is TAA compliant and both models offer up to 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation for a low total cost of ownership.
Built-in warping, blending and alignment that go beyond the standard
Built-in capabilities include Christie Twist™ warping and blending and Christie Mystique™ for automated camera-based alignment for multi-projector arrays. With our proprietary advanced image warping and blending software, you can go beyond standard built-in projector blending. With Christie Twist on board, you can blend and warp as many as 6 arrayed projectors and up to 81 grid control points.
It’s also ready for you to add Christie Mystique Lite to automatically blend up to 3 projectors at the touch of a button. You can download Mystique Lite at no additional cost or easily upgrade to a more advanced edition of Mystique for a wider variety of projector arrays and applications. Backed by a 3-year warranty and a price-point that fits your budget, it’s the smart choice for 6,000-8,000 lumen projectors.
We thought of everything for the performance you need:
- Motorized lens for simple powered zoom, focus, and offset using the remote control.
- 24/7 performance – For continuous ‘all day, every day’ operation with industry-proven components that help ensure reliability
- WUXGA resolution
- IP5X dust-resistant – Inspire Series’ airtight optical engine resists dust particles, ensuring long-lasting reliability, and almost zero-maintenance performance
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment – Proprietary Christie Twist™ and Christie Mystique™ compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports Full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- AMX & Crestron connectivity – For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously deliver 2 digital signals via HDMI & DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Christie Twist™ - The Inspire Series comes with our proprietary advanced image warping and blending software, allowing you to go beyond standard built-in projector blending. You can blend and warp as many as 6 arrayed projectors and up to 81 grid control points.
- Christie Mystique™ - The Inspire Series is ready for you to add Christie Mystique Lite automated camera-based alignment
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Christie DWU760-iS & 760A-iS 1DLP laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||6000 lumens||Contrast Ratio||1300:1|
|No. of Colors||Full color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Display Type||DLP (1 chip);|
|Data Signals||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
|Video Signals||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
|H Sync||15.375-91.146 KHz|
|V Sync||24-85 Hz|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Inputs Description||Audio In: Mini Jack HDBaseT: RJ-45 HDMI 1.4a HDMI 2.0 USB VGA In: Dsub-15pin|
|Built-in Audio||2 x 10W|
|Projection Lens||See Christie DWU760-iS & 760A-iS 1DLP laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||1.25-2.0:1 (1.6x throw ratio) motorized lens - powered zoom, focus and offset|
|Throw Ratio||1.25 - 2:1|
|Lens Shift||Horizontal +/-50% & Vertical +/-110%|
|Dimensions||16" x 5.7" x 18.9" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||29.8 lbs.|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Audible Noise||30.0 dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||DWU760-iS Projector, Power cable, Computer Cable, Lens cover and cap, IR remote controller (batteries not included)|
|Projector||3 years parts and labor on the projector|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Christie DWU760-iS & 760A-iS 1DLP laser.