Part #: CHRS+10KMROADSTER | Mfg #: 118-023106-01
We also sell accessories for your projector.
Select accessory type:
Christie Digital Roadster S+10K-M
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and colour matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this SXGA+ model.
The Roadster S+10K-M, designed with stagers in mind offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 11,550 centre lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness this projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Colour Adjustment (CCAâ„¢)
- Embedded Christie Twistâ„¢ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILSâ„¢) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Ships with a stacking frame and four input cards
- 3D upgradable
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Christie Roadster S+10K-M Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)|
|Brightness||11550 lumens||Contrast Ratio||10000:1|
|No. of Colors||Full Color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:9|
|Display Type||DLP (3 chip);|
|Data Signals||SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)|
|H Sync||Horizontal: 15 to 120 kHz|
|V Sync||Vertical: 23.97 to 150 Hz|
|Dot Clock||165 MHz|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Christie Roadster S+10K-M Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens Shift||+/- 100% Vertical, +/- 50% Horizontal|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Desktop, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||19.7" x 10.2" x 22.1" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||55 lbs.|
|Power Supply||110-240V AC 50/60 Hz operating voltage|
|Audible Noise||-- dB|
|Lamp||Dual 350W PVIP|
|Lamp Life||1500 hours|
|Projector||Three years parts and labor|
* -- indicates specification not published by manufacturer.