Crestron 1-to-8 4K HDMI Distribution Amplifier
The Crestron® HD-DA8-4K-E is a simple to use, high-performance distribution amplifier designed to split a single HDMI® signal to feed up to eight separate displays, switchers, AV receivers, and other devices. It handles Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for HDCP, 3D, Deep Color, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. No programming or control system is required for operation.
For smaller applications, please see the two-output HD-DA2-4K-E and the four-output HD-DA4-4K-E.
Summary Of Features
- Splits one HDMI® source to eight outputs
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Includes input and output sync indicators
- No programming or control system required
- Thin profile – less than one inch deep
- Surface, shelf, or single rack rail mountable
We have no downloads available for the Crestron 1-to-8 4K HDMI Distribution Amplifier at this time.