Crestron 2-Channel 4K Scaling HDMI - Open Box
NOTE: This is an ‘open-box’ product. Open-box products may have been used for demo purposes such as a tradeshow, training, or client demonstrations and may have minor scratches or surface marks but should still be fully functional for it’s intended purpose.
DMC-4K-HDO 2-Channel 4K Scaling HDMI® Output Card for DM® Switchers
The DMC-4K-HDO is an output card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides two independent HDMI® outputs with complementary balanced analog stereo audio outputs. The HDMI outputs are each capable of handling Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals. Built-in 4K/60 scaling enables devices connected to either HDMI output to handle any video resolution from NTSC 480i to DCI 4K. DVI signals are also supported using HDMI-to-DVI adapters or interface cables.
4K Ultra HD
The DMC-4K-HDO is capable of handling video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
An independent, high-performance 4K scaler is provided at each output to ensure that input sources of any resolution or frame rate can be routed and displayed reliably on virtually any display device without compromising the original input signal. As part of a DM® switcher with many outputs, this allows any video or computer source to be viewed simultaneously on multiple disparate displays, scaling the signal up or down to match the native resolution of each display.
No matter what source is selected, or where it’s routed, the DMC-4K-HDO helps to ensure an optimal image on every screen. It can take any input resolution from standard definition NTSC 480i to ultra high-definition DCI 4K, and scale it beautifully to any output resolution up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). Interlaced sources are converted to progressive scan using motion-adaptive deinterlacing. Intelligent frame rate conversion enables support for 24p and PAL format sources. 3D signals are converted to 2D. Fully automatic operation eliminates any complicated setup by utilizing the displays’ EDID to configure each scaler.
Video Wall Processing
The DMC-4K-HDO has another trick up its sleeve, providing zoom capability and bezel compensation on each output to display just a portion of the source image. Using this feature, up to 32 output cards may be combined to provide processing for a video wall composed of up to 64 individual displays. Video wall configurations up to eight wide by up to eight high are supported.
Each HDMI output on the DMC-4K-HDO is accompanied by a balanced analog audio output, allowing stereo audio signals to be extracted from the digital stream and fed to a sound system. The output volume is adjustable via a control system using a keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, or mobile device.
CEC Embedded Device Control
DigitalMedia offers an alternative to conventional RS-232 and IR display control by harnessing the CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) signal embedded in HDMI. Through its connection to a control system (via the DM switcher), the DMC-4K-HDO provides a gateway for controlling display devices right through their HDMI connections, potentially eliminating the need for any dedicated control wires or IR emitters.
- Modular output card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides two independent 4K HDMI® outputs
- Includes a discrete 4K/60 scaler on each output
- Upscales video and computer sources to match the native resolution of any screen up to Ultra HD and 4K
- Downscales 4K, UHD, and ultra high-resolution computer signals to enable viewing on 1080p and lower-resolution displays
- Handles any input resolution from standard NTSC 480i or PAL 576i, to UHD and 4K
- Provides intelligent frame rate conversion
- Includes content-adaptive noise reduction
- Includes motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- Allows adjustable overscan or underscan up to 7.5%
- Provides automatic 3D to 2D signal conversion 
- Supports up to 8x8 video wall processing using multiple cards
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Each output includes a balanced analog stereo audio output with volume control
- Audio de-embedding allows extraction of stereo 2-channel audio signals
- Enables device control via CEC
- Occupies a single DM switcher output card slot
We have no downloads available for the Crestron 2-Channel 4K Scaling HDMI - Open Box at this time.