Crestron 4K 2x1 Scaling Auto-Switcher & Extender over Cable
HD-MD-4K-200 4K 2x1 Scaling Auto-Switcher and DM Lite® Extender over CATx Cable
Provides a cost-effective high-definition AV presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. Consists of a transmitter (HD-TX-101-C-E) and receiver (HD-RX-4K-210-C-E) that enable AV switching, scaling, and signal extension over a single CATx cable for up to 230 ft (70 m). Provides a single HDMI® input on the transmitter and an additional HDMI input on the receiver. 4K scaling HDMI output ensures a reliable, high-quality video image. Supports 4K60 4:2:0 video.
The Crestron® HD-MD-4K-200 provides a cost-effective multimedia presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. Consisting of a transmitter (HD-TX-101-C-E) and receiver (HD-RX-4K-210-C-E), the HD-MD-4K-200 extends an HDMI® signal over a CATx (CAT5e or higher) twisted pair cable. For resolutions up to 2K, the maximum transmission distance is 230 ft (70 m). For higher resolutions up to 4K, the maximum transmission distance is 130 ft (40 m).
The transmitter provides one HDMI input. The receiver provides an additional HDMI input that can be connected to a local AV source or to an optional Crestron media presentation wall plate (MP-WP152, sold separately).
- 4K/60 4:2:0 capability
- Transmitter and receiver with 2x1 AV switching, scaling, and signal extension functionality
- One HDMI® input on transmitter and one HDMI input on receiver
- One 4K scaling HDMI output on receiver
- Automatic switching of inputs
- Signal extension of video, audio, and power over a CATx cable—up to 230 ft (70 m) for resolutions up to 2K or up to 130 ft (40 m) for higher resolutions up to 4K
- EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 management
- Stereo audio de-embedding via the analog audio output
- IR, RS-232, relay, and I/O control ports
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) capability
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- USB power port
- Built-in web interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3-Series® or later control systems
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service support
- Low-profile installation
- 100-240 VAC power pack included