Crestron 6x2 4K HDMI Switcher
HD-MD4X2-4K-E 4x2 4K HDMI® Switcher
A high-performance, surface-mountable 4K/60 signal switcher with four HDMI® inputs and two HDMI outputs, 4x2 matrix switching, advanced EDID management, QuickSwitch HD® technology, and native Crestron® control via Ethernet.
The Crestron® HD-MD4X2-4K-E is a simple to use, ultra high-definition signal switcher with four HDMI® inputs and two HDMI outputs. It handles Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for HDCP, 3D, Deep Color, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. Operation is enabled using the onboard controls, a Web browser, or a Crestron control system. Simplified setup is facilitated through the front panel OLED display or a Web browser.
4K Ultra HD
4K video support provided by the HD‑MD4X2‑4K‑E is essential for use with the latest generation of UHD and 4K DCI displays and sources, as well as computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
QuickSwitch HD® Technology
Digital media signals are typically encrypted to protect against unauthorized viewing. After authenticating displays or signal processors, a source device must issue a key before delivering an output signal. Crestron QuickSwitch HD technology manages these keys to ensure fast, reliable switching and immunity to display blackouts caused by key authentication.
EDID Format Management
To ensure that every source gets displayed at its optimal resolution and format, the HD‑MD4X2‑4K‑E provides comprehensive management of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) information. For applications requiring custom configuration, the HD‑MD4X2‑4K‑E allows for easy assessment of each device’s format and resolution capabilities with the ability to configure signals appropriately.
The HD-MD4X2-4K-E mounts conveniently to a wall or other flat surface. At just over one inch deep, it can fit easily behind a flat panel display or under a table. It can also be placed on a rack shelf, or attached to a single rack rail.
- 4x2 ultra high-definition 4K/60 digital AV switcher
- For standalone use, or as part of a fully integrated Crestron® system
- Fully operable using onboard controls, a Web browser, or a Crestron control system
- Simplified setup through the front panel OLED display or Web browser
- Four HDMI® inputs and two independent HDMI outputs
- DVI and DisplayPort Multimode compatible
- QuickSwitch HD® technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Comprehensive built-in EDID configuration tools
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connection
- Compact, low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included
We have no downloads available for the Crestron 6x2 4K HDMI Switcher at this time.