Crestron AMP-1200-70 Power Amplifier
Single-Channel Modular Power Amplifier, 200W, 70V
Crestron modular amplifiers are offered in a range of output power levels, with single and dual-channel models available, and with options to address either Lo-Z (4/8 Ω) or Hi-Z (70 or 100 Volt) speaker types. (AMP-1200 models support Hi-Z only.) Each model is housed in either a quarter- or half-width rack-mountable form factor that can be installed individually or ganged together in a single rack space. (AMP-1200 models are half-width.) Every model ships complete with all the hardware required for installation of the unit by itself or in combination with any other unit(s). Rack and surface mount kits are included, so there are no other mounting accessories or rack shelves to purchase.
The AMP-1200 is a single channel amplifier, conservatively rated at 200 Watts, with a “Hi-Z” output to drive a distributed speaker system. Two models are offered: The AMP-1200-70 has a 70 Volt output, and the AMP-1200-100 has a 100 Volt output. Output wiring is facilitated using a detachable terminal block. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided for connection to a mono or stereo (summed) source via a detachable terminal block or RCA connectors.
All Crestron modular amps are engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply with power factor correction ensures consistent performance at varying line voltages.
The ultra-efficient design of the AMP-1200 ensures cool running operation without the use of internal fans. This means there’s no fan noise to disturb nearby listeners and no moving parts to break down. Cool operation also helps to ensure long term reliability. The AMP-1200 is high-density stackable with other Crestron modular amps, allowing multiple units to be installed vertically in an equipment rack without extra ventilation space in between.
- ENERGY STAR® certified power amplifier
- Ultra-efficient space-saving design
- Choice of 70V or 100V output
- Single channel, 200 Watts
- Half-width, 1 RU form factor
- Surface or rack mountable
- Gangable with other Crestron® modular amps
- All mounting and ganging hardware included
- High-density stackable
- Convection cooling — no mechanical fans
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection
- Clip limiter
- Low noise, low distortion, high headroom
- Low power consumption
- Automatic low-power standby
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Detachable terminal blocks for easy servicing
- Front panel level adjustment with tamper-preventive magnetic cover
- Front panel power/standby, fault, and signal/clip indicators
- Internal universal 100-240V power supply
We have no downloads available for the Crestron AMP-1200-70 Power Amplifier at this time.