Crestron DM Lite Transmitter & 3 x 1 Auto-Switcher
DM Lite® Transmitter and 3x1 Auto-Switcher for HDMI®, VGA, and Analog Audio Signal Extension over CATx Cable, UK/European Wall Plate, Black Textured
Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver to provide a signal extender for HDMI® signals up to UHD and 4K. Provides auto-switching HDMI (x2), VGA, and stereo analog audio inputs. Mounts in a 2-gang UK or European electrical box.
The HDI-TX-301-C-2G-E (-B-T or -W-T) is a UK/European wall plate DM Lite® transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 70 m (230 ft) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 40 m (130 ft) for UHD and 4K.
The HDI-TX-301-C-2G-E includes two HDMI inputs and one VGA input. The VGA input is accompanied by a stereo analog audio input. Auto-switching between the HDMI and VGA inputs enables plug-and-play simplicity. Manual input selection is also available using the front panel INPUT SEL button. The VGA input can accept RGB and component video signals by using an appropriate breakout cable or adapter (not included). The audio input is selected in tandem with the VGA input and can be used by itself with no video source connected. However, it cannot be paired with the HDMI video input.
A CAT6a RJ-45 courtesy jack is included to provide a 1000BASE-T network connection for computers and other devices. The front panel jack passes through to a parallel jack on the rear, which connects to an available port on the customer’s LAN. This LAN jack is provided as a convenience to replace the need for a separate RJ-45 wall jack. It does not interface with the DM Lite system and cannot be used to extend Ethernet signals or interface with a control system.
The HDI-TX-301-C-2G-E series is available in black or white and is designed to mount into a 2-gang UK or European electrical box (not included). When paired with a surface-mountable receiver, the HDI-TX-301-C-2G-E is powered by the receiver over the DM Lite link cable.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Converts and extends VGA and analog audio signals
- Auto-switches between two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Allows control system integration when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver
- Flush wall mount design
- Installs in a 2-gang UK or European electrical box (45 mm deep, not included)
- FP2 INTENSE VERT and FP2 PURE VERT faceplates sold separately
- Normally powered by the receiver (surface-mountable) over the link cable