Crestron Flex M150-T Tabletop UC Video Conference Syste
Crestron Flex M150-T – Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
The Crestron Flex M150-T system (UC-M150-T) provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays and features the Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console, which comprises a high-performance, full-duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller in one stunning tabletop device.
Crestron Flex transforms any meeting room, huddle space, or executive office into a highly effective collaboration space, enabling people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Intuitive operation, exceptional full-duplex wideband audio, and full-motion HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Crestron Flex is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
- The ultimate tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams®
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate — all through one amazing tabletop device!
- Native Microsoft Teams touch screen UX — provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- A complete kit solution — just add displays and mounts
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required!
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account — no MCUs, gateways, or other add-ons needed!
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configurations
- High-definition USB camera with lossless digital autozoom
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Dual HDMI outputs for room display devices
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7” (178 mm) HD color touch screen
- Active Directory® authentication and corporate directory access
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- Optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment 
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector wakes the device and reports to Crestron Fusion®
- Persistent occupancy awareness combining motion and voice detection
- IoT cloud-based provisioning and management
- Enterprise-grade security
- Power management and scheduling
- PoE+ or AC line powered 
- 100-240V universal power packs included 
- Optional 180° swivel mount kit available
- The complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® tabletop console, Huddly IQ™ camera, UC Engine assembly, cables, power supplies, and 1-year XiO Cloud Premium