Crestron UC-M130-T Flex Tabletop UC Video Conference System
Crestron® Flex Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams™ Rooms
The Crestron® Flex UC-M130-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display and features the Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console, which comprises a high‑performance, full‑duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller in one stunning tabletop device.
Crestron Flex transforms any meeting room, huddle space, or executive office into a highly effective collaboration space, enabling people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Intuitive operation, exceptional full‑duplex wideband audio, and full‑motion HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Crestron Flex is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
- A complete solution that contains the Crestron Mercury® tabletop console, Logitech™ high‑definition USB camera, UC Engine, and power supplies — just add a display and mount
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration with native Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account support
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources; HDMI output for the room display device
- Exceptional full‑duplex audio performance and 2‑way wideband voice quality
- Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- 7 in. (178 mm) HD color touch screen
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- PIR occupancy detector wakes the device when it senses motion or voice
- Enterprise‑grade security