Crestron UC-P110-T Flex - VoIP Desk Phone w Tilt Screen
Crestron Flex P110-T – VoIP Desk Phone w/Tilt Touch Screen for Microsoft Teams®
The Crestron Flex P110-T desk phone (UC-P110-T) provides a premium voice-over-IP telephony solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It offers wideband HD voice quality and full-duplex hands-free speakerphone capability in an elegant desktop design. It features an easy-to-use keypad and spacious color touch screen display, hearing aid compatible handset, and wired headset support. The touch screen is tiltable to achieve a perfect viewing angle, whether seated or standing, whatever the desk height.
The Crestron Flex P110-T is the ideal desk phone for any modern workplace running Microsoft® Office 365® and Microsoft Teams software across the enterprise. Each phone syncs with an individual’s Microsoft Teams account. Personal contacts, schedules, voicemails, and other preference settings appear on the phone’s touch screen simply by signing in on the phone.
Intuitive operation and exceptional HD audio quality afford a gratifying and productive experience, whether making a personal phone call, gathering a small group for a conference call, or participating in an online meeting. Crestron Flex is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
- A premium VoIP desk phone for Microsoft Teams®
- Native Microsoft Teams touch screen UX — provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- A complete kit solution — easy to specify and install
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Works natively with any Microsoft Teams account — no MCUs, gateways, or other add-ons needed!
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Wideband HD voice quality
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Wired headset support 
- Audio volume adjustment and mute
- Tiltable 7” (178 mm) color touch screen
- Physical keypad and function buttons
- Hot desking capability for shared workstations
- Active Directory® authentication and corporate directory access
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- PoE network powered
- Complete kit contains the UC-PHONE-T-PLUS VoIP desk phone, handset, cables, and 1-year XiO Cloud Premium