Crestron Wall plate DM Lite receiver w/IR & RS-232, Black
HD-RXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T DM Lite – HDMI® over CATx Receiver w/IR & RS-232, Wall Plate, Black Textured
Pairs with a DM Lite transmitter to provide a simple point-to-point signal extender for HDMI® signals up to UHD and 4K, plus RS-232 and IR.
The HD-RXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T is a wall plate DM Lite receiver designed to pair with a DM Lite transmitter to form a point-to-point signal extender for HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a very simple and versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or better) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K. In addition to video and audio, the HD-RXC-101-C-E supports the extension of RS-232 and IR control signals in either direction.
The HD-RXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T is designed to mount in a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). It is normally powered by the transmitter over the link cable when using a surface mount transmitter. If using a wall plate transmitter, a single power pack must be purchased (sold separately, model TBA), which may be connected to either the receiver or transmitter.
- Pairs with a DM Lite transmitter to provide a simple point-to-point signal extender
- Enables extension of HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals
- Links to the transmitter via a single CAT5e (or better) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 and IR control signals
- Flush wall mount design
- Installs in a single-gang U.S. electrical box (2-1/4” deep) or plaster ring
- Decorator style faceplates sold separately
- Normally powered by the transmitter (surface mount) over the link cable
- Universal 100-240V power pack available separately (coming soon) for use with a wall plate transmitter