Da-Lite Contour Electrol Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||100" Height x 160" Width; 189" Diagonal|
|Surface:||HC Matte White|
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black, graphite or veneer upon request
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the difference between HC Matt White, High Power, and Video vista materials for the screen. I have a Da Lite Contour Electrol system I'm considering.Asked on 9/12/2015 by Dharmesh
A:The gain and viewing area will be different on the screens. Your screen surface will be suited to match your room and the lighting of the room. Please feel free to call a Projector Expert and we will be happy to help you.Answered on 9/30/2015 by Anonymous