Draper Access/Series E Electric Screen
Part #: DRA139019 | Mfg #: 139019
|Dimensions:||62" Height x 92" Width; 111" Diagonal|
|Surface:||Matt White XT1000E|
The Draper Access is one of the most versatile ceiling recessed screens on the market.
Benefits include being able to install the case during construction, and quick connecting the screen at a later date to eliminate job site damage.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so operating noise is minimized.
- It's easy to switch screen surface or format making it less expensive than buying a new screen.
- Hanging brackets slide in channels on top of the case, allowing unlimited adjustment to avoid interference with conflicting building structures.
- A pre-wired junction box inside (left end standard), and cable exit holes on top.
- Pin connector electrical connection of screen to junction box eliminates tools.
- Flange supports ceiling tile or trims the opening of any type of ceiling.
- Bottom of case forms a slot for fabric passage, and is removable without tools for installation or replacement of screen.
All Draper Access and Silhouette screens, both tensioned and non-tensioned, come with a five (5) year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.