Draper Access/Series E 175 Inch Diagonal 4:3 Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||105" Height x 140" Width; 175" Diagonal|
|Surface:||Matt White XT1000E|
The Draper Access is one of the most versatile ceiling recessed screens on the market.
- Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so operating noise is minimized.
- It's easy to switch screen surface or format making it less expensive than buying a new screen.
- Hanging brackets slide in channels on top of the case, allowing unlimited adjustment to avoid interference with conflicting building structures.
- A pre-wired junction box inside (left end standard), and cable exit holes on top.
- Pin connector electrical connection of screen to junction box eliminates tools.
- Flange supports ceiling tile or trims the opening of any type of ceiling.
- Bottom of case forms a slot for fabric passage, and is removable without tools for installation or replacement of screen.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is weight of 105" x 140" electric screen?..Asked on 6/29/2013 by Robert from San Bernardine, CA
A:weights about 125 lbs - freight class is also 125Answered on 7/10/2013 by Anonymous