Draper AeroLift 150 - Projector Lift
The AeroLifts are powered by strong tubular motors for a simplified design, and features a stabilizing arm which can be used for cable management. Built-in adjustability allows you to deal with job site conditions quickly and easily. The projector can be mounted flush to bottom pan. Can also be used to recess speakers, security cameras, videoconferencing cameras or document cameras. Can be independently operated using Draper’s motorized lift controls.
- Has a lifting capacity up to 150 lbs. (45kg)
- It installs easily between standard 2” (50mm) thick ceiling joists on 16” (41cm) centers.
- Closed position: 4" H x 12-1/2 " W x 22-1/4 " L (101mm H x 32cm W x 57cm L), (not including projector, mounting bracket, ceiling closure or other accessories.
- (The 12-1/2" (32cm) dimension can expand to 14" (35cm) to meet joists that might be spaced further apart, or to compensate for joists that might not quite be 2" (50mm) thick.)
- Vertical travel 38.5” (81cm) (extension)
- Optional Video Conferencing camera shelf and closure available. It is specifically designed to keep the camera field of view clear of obstructions. This low profile product is clean and simple, keeping the focus off the camera and on the conference itself.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We have no downloads available for the Draper AeroLift 150 - Projector Lift at this time.