Draper StageScreen (Silver) 150 Inch Diagonal 4:3 Portable Screen
|Dimensions:||90" Height x 120" Width; 150" Diagonal|
|Surface:||Matt White XT1000V|
StageScreen® Portable Folding Screens & Drapes
Whether free standing or flown, all available StageScreen® sizes utilize a combination of six standard color-coded frame sections. Create a variety of viewing formats by simply adding or removing frame sections. A unique DuraLoop™ bungee system features quick, easy attachment of the viewing surface. It sets up and breaks down in no time and with a minimum of effort. The self-centering tension provides a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality which makes it ideal for stage, theaters, or large venues.
- Maximum image area width 75’ (22.86 m). Maximum image area height 22’6” (6.9 m).
- May be wall-mounted, suspended, or free-standing.
- Frame available in a black finish. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
- No hinges, snaps, or handy cranks required. Color-coded frame and instructions ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins.
- Viewing surface attaches easily to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
- The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
- Includes wheeled heavy-duty polyethylene carrying case.
- Custom sizes available.
About Matt White XT1000V Surface
Perfect matt white diffusing surface, Matt White XT1000VB is formulated to reflect a uniformly bright image over complete 180° viewing cone with precise resolution and accurate color balance. Recommended for use with all types of projectors provided ambient light can be reasonably controlled. Surface comes with black backing and is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Maximum height without seams: 187" (475 cm).
- Extra wide viewing cone. Typical contrast.
- 0° Gain: 1.0. Material does not reach half gain.