Elite Aeon AcousticPro UHD 135 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Fixed Frame Screen
|Dimensions:||66.2" Height x 117.7" Width; 135" Diagonal|
*NOTE: some assembly required
The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. TheEDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display.
Available in 4 different material types (see material details at bottom):
- CineWhite 1.1
- CineGrey3D 1.2
- CineGrey 1.0
- Acoustic Pro UHD 1.0
Size and Aspect Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Stretches over the frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84” - 200" in 16:9 format
- 103”, 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Frame & Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- A smaller footprint maximizes the viewing area
- The sliding wall mount is horizontally adjustable for easy picture centering
Quality & Reliability
- Premium 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty for Government, Education, Military, and Religious
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
The CineWhite® UHD-B (Tensioned Matte White) is a 1.3 gain flexible front projection screen material that is ISF certified for achieving accurate color reproduction and image fidelity. It is black-backed which eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness and color saturation to prevent picture degradation.
|CineGrey 3D®||1.2||90°||CineGrey 3D® is a reference-quality material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. ISF Certified for color accuracy. Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology.|
CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent front projection screen. It is 4K ultra HD ready and moire-free from visual artifacts. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, 1080P/4K projectors.