Elite Lunette Series Fixed Curve Frame Fixed Frame Screen
|Dimensions:||49" Height x 115.2" Width; 125" Diagonal|
A curved screen reaches into the viewer’s peripheral vision creating the illusion that they are being drawn into the picture. This perceived reality is further reinforced by a curved screen’s ability to cover the center AND the right & left channel speakers. This is important because it joins the image with the sound from the three forward points of sound origin (Right, Center, & Left Channels) creating a sound stage effect that results in a more realistic association between sound and the picture.
Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light while creating a heightened sense of immersion
- 40’ fixed radial curvature also eliminates the pincushion effect (Illustration)
- Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminum frame border
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- 160° Viewing Angle for wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Available in diagonal sizes 85" - 166" (2.35:1) and 84" - 150" (16:9)
- Choice of 1.1 gain CineWhite (matte white) or 1.0 gain AcousticPro1080™ (acoustically transparent) screen material
- 2-year Premium Warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I currently have a JVC HD350 projector and I am trying to decide on a screen type. My wall can accommodate up to 110-130 inch screen. which is a better fit 16:9 or the 2:35?
How do you get rid of the bars at the top and bottom of the screen?Asked on 1/20/2014 by G-Nice from South side DC
A:Most of our customers go w/ the 16:9 aspect ratio if you are planning on viewing HDTV as well as movies. You can always look to see if your JVC will accept an anamorphic lens which will get rid of the barsAnswered on 1/21/2014 by stacey
We have no downloads available for the Elite Lunette Series Fixed Curve Frame at this time.