Elite Lunette Series Fixed Curve Frame Fixed Frame Screen
|Dimensions:||65" Height x 152.8" Width; 166" Diagonal|
A curved screen reaches into the viewer’s peripheral vision creating the illusion that they are being drawn into the picture. This perceived reality is further reinforced by a curved screen’s ability to cover the center AND the right & left channel speakers. This is important because it joins the image with the sound from the three forward points of sound origin (Right, Center, & Left Channels) creating a sound stage effect that results in a more realistic association between sound and the picture.
Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light while creating a heightened sense of immersion
- 40’ fixed radial curvature also eliminates the pincushion effect (Illustration)
- Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminum frame border
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- 160° Viewing Angle for wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Available in diagonal sizes 85" - 166" (2.35:1) and 84" - 150" (16:9)
- Choice of 1.1 gain CineWhite (matte white) or 1.0 gain AcousticPro1080™ (acoustically transparent) screen material
- 2-year Premium Warranty
We have no downloads available for the Elite Lunette Series Fixed Curve Frame at this time.