Elite Spectrum Electric Screen Electric Screen
|Dimensions:||49" Height x 87.2" Width; 100" Diagonal|
- Electric/motorized screen for home theater and commercial presentations
- Designed for both wall / ceiling installation
- 4:3 format has white casing; 16:9 format has black casing.
- Maxwhite screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 160 degree wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain for all application in home cinema or business presentation
- Standard infrared remote control - easy control
- Built-in 12 volt trigger enables synchronized control through the projector - for professional installation
- Simple built-in IR receiver in screen case
- Bubble level included - help simple installation
- Light weight construction ships fully assembled and with standard 3-prong plug - plug & play
- Programmable adjustable vertical positioning
- Synchronized motor is quiet, has a low power consumption and operational longevity
- 2 year manufacturer premium replacement warranty
- Optional extended warranty available
- Optional 6"-12" l bracket
- Optional RF (radio frequency) remote control
- Optional elite remotechief universal learning remote - control all screen, projector, TV, DVD and cable box, etc.
- Two year parts and labor manufacturer warranty
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Wanted to verify that this screen has adjustable vertical limits/positioning.
I've read through the manual and see no indication of this, if so how is it adjusted?
Many thanksAsked on 2/4/2014 by Amontgomeryc
A:You'll have a 2" black border at the top of the image. The remote has a up, down, stop.Answered on 2/20/2014 by Anonymous