Elite Yard Master Series Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||58.8" Height x 104.6" Width; 120" Diagonal|
Elite’s Yard Master Series of outdoor projection screens is ideal for picnics, barbecues or virtually any other outdoor projector presentation imaginable. It is an affordable solution to having a professionally formatted outdoor projection screen that sets up and takes down quickly.
- Ideal for any outdoor activities, such as camping, parks or movies in the backyard
- The outdoor DynaWhite Material is ultra-durable, perfect for watching projected images anytime of the year
- 120" Diagonal. 105"x59" view size in 16:9 format with 4 side black masking border
- Setup and Takedown is simple and quick with portable carrying bag for easy storage/transportation
- Kit includes ropes and 8 stakes for wind stability
See just how easy it is to assemble with this quick video:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are the dimensions listed for the total area from ground to top or are the dimensions for the screen area?Asked on 7/30/2016 by Bob from Tecumseh, MI
A:The dimensions are for the viewing area. More detail about the screens can be found here: http://images.projectorpeople.com/pdfs/Elite/ELIOMS120H.pdfAnswered on 8/4/2016 by Anonymous
A:The dimensions are for the viewing area.Answered on 7/30/2016 by Community Answer from None
Q:how durable is the frame? is it 1 inch frame or 1 1/2 inch frame?Asked on 12/12/2014 by dave from jefferson city, mo
A:Very durable and reliable.Answered on 12/30/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Can The Yard Master Series do rear projection?Asked on 6/6/2013 by Manny tha newbie
A:The Yard Master screens are front Projection. Elite has the DIY screens and you'll see the rear projection surface available there.Answered on 6/11/2013 by Anonymous