- EB-PU2216B projector
- power cable
- remote control with two batteries
- cable cover
- user guide and warranty sheet
EB-PU2216B 16,000-Lumen 3LCD Large Venue Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement, Black
- Color & White Brightness: 16,000 lumens
- Resolution: WUXGA
- 4K Enhancement: yes
- Optional Powered Lenses: 10
- Color: Black
- 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- SDI in/out: Yes
- Mechanical Stutter: Yes
- Incredible Color: Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology produces 16,000 lumens of equal white and color brightness2 from a standard 120 V power source.
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement: accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source: 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source3
- Simplified installation: 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- Engineered for reliability: hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low-maintenance operation
- Ideal for live event applications: 3G-SDI input and output easily accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs; mechanical shutter helps protect projector during laser light shows
Experience the power and flexibility of the EB-PU2216B 16,000-lumen large venue laser projector. Featuring a sleek, black cabinet, this premium laser projector is optimized for live events with 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs, plus a mechanical shutter to protect the projector during laser light shows.
The EB-PU2216B produces ultra bright, 16,000-lumen images from a standard 120 V power source and uses a 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source. It also features a hermetically sealed optical engine for high dust resistance and a filterless cabinet for low-maintenance operation.
The projector pairs with 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately) to simplify installation and includes a host of premium features for fast setup, such as built-in NFC functionality, and the optional attachable PixAlignTM camera to streamline multi-projector setups.
NOTE: Camera, lens, frame, and mount accessories sold separately.
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Epson EB-PU2216B 3LCD 4K Enhancement Large Venue Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||16000 lumens||Contrast Ratio||2500000:1|
|No. of Colors||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:9
Other(s) - Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
|Video Signals||Input Video Signal (HDMI®, DVI-D and HDBaseT™ ports) 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/3840 x 2160/ 4096 x 2160|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Inputs Description||3G-SDI in/out HDMI x 1 (HDCP 2.3) HDBaseT x 1 DVI-D x 1 VGA x 1 Variable audio out: Mini Stereo x 1 USB Type B x 1 USB Type A x 2 (5 V, 2.0 A) USB Type A for Wireless LAN (optional) Serial: RS-232C x 1 (9-pin) Remote Mini Stereo Network: RJ-45|
|Projection Lens||See Epson EB-PU2216B 3LCD 4K Enhancement Large Venue Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||ELPLM15 5 (sold separately), Zoom Ratio: Optical zoom: 1.0 – 1.6, Type: Powered shift/focus/zoom|
|Throw Ratio||1.57 - 2.56:1|
Horizontal and Vertical
Specs: Vertical: +-45 degrees; horizontal: +-30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical:+-60% , Horizontal : +- 18%|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||23" x 7.3" x 19.37" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||53.3 lbs.|
|Power Supply||100 – 120 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Audible Noise||38.0 dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||EB-PU2216B projector, power cable, remote control with two batteries, cable cover, user guide and warranty sheet|
|Projector||The projector has a limited warranty of 3 years|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Epson EB-PU2216B 3LCD 4K Enhancement Large Venue Laser .