- power cord
- remote control with batteries
- user manual
- Original factory lamp(s) included
Epson Home Cinema 3100 Projector
Bring home blockbuster performance with the Home Cinema 3100 projector. Offering optimized brightness and contrast, this projector features 2,600 lumens of color brightness and 2,600 lumens of white brightness1 - plus up to a 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. It's an ideal choice for your living room or dedicated home theater.
Enjoy incredible 3D movies, sporting events, gaming and more in Full HD 1080p with exquisite, rich detail. You can project a 110" image from just 10.5' away — the projector's wide vertical and horizontal lens shift, plus its 1.6x zoom lens, make positioning both easy and flexible. And, Epson® Image Enhancement Technology delivers amazing picture quality.
- Bright — ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has a 2,600 lumen count
- Full HD 1080p, widescreen 3D performance — for movies, games and more, up to 300"
- Deep black levels — up to 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for rich detail in dark scenes
- Project a 110" image from just 10.5' away — ± 60 percent vertical and ± 24 percent horizontal lens shift plus 1.6x zoom allow for flexible positioning and easy setup
- Epson® Image Enhancement Technology — features Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement to sharpen and refine images for lifelike smoothness and clarity
- Stream HD videos — compatible with your favorite streaming device, including MHLenabled devices — just connect your existing sound system
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness3, and reliable performance with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect
- Frame Interpolation Technology — motion appears smoother, sharper and more realistic
- Outstanding support — 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Epson Home Cinema 3100 Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Brightness||2600 lumens||Contrast Ratio||60000:1|
|No. of Colors||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:9
Other(s) - 16:10, 4:3
|Data Signals||HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Video Signals||2D: WXGA 60Hz, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, 3D: 720p 50/60Hz, 1080i 50/60Hz, 1080p 50/60/24Hz|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Epson Home Cinema 3100 Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||Type Manual optical zoom/Manual Zoom/Focus F-number 1.51 – 1.99 Focal Length 18.2 – 29.2 mm Zoom Ratio 1.0 – 1.6 Manual|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 - 2.15:1|
Horizontal and Vertical
Specs: Vertical: ± 30 degrees, Horizontal: ± 30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical: 60% max (up and down), Horizontal: 24% m|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Desktop, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||16.1" x 6.4" x 12" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||14.6 lbs.|
|Power Supply||100 – 240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
Universal Power Supply
|Audible Noise||35.0 dB|
|Lamp||250 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||3500 hours|
|Items Included||power cord, remote control with batteries, user manual|
|Projector||2-year limited warranty|
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Epson Home Cinema 3100:
Replaced my 8350 with this 3100 and am pleased. I was looking for a no-frills projector that still had lens shift capabilities and this worked perfectly.
Comments about Epson Home Cinema 3100:
Ordering process with Projectorpeople went well. Played phone tag before it was shipped, but this is a good fraud prevention step.
Projector is light years ahead of my old Optoma HD65. The color and clarity is great.
The only knock I have on the projector is that the mounting holes are so far apart. I ceiling mounted it and had to find a mount that would work with widely spaced holes. Epson needs to add a few more so people have options.
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Epson Home Cinema 3100.