- power cable HDMI clamps projector remote control with batteries Quick Setup Sheet lens lock screw
Epson L1495UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser 4K Projector (Lens NOT Included)
Experience the vibrancy of crystal-clear projection with the Epson® Pro L1495U. Equipped with powerful 3-chip, 3LCD and native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology, this state-of-the-art, large-venue laser projector displays crisp, luminous images at 9,000 lumens of color and white brightness. Designed with ease in mind, the Pro L1495U’s laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. Plus, this sleek, black projector features a full range of inputs, Edge Blending and 10 optional powered lenses, making it an ideal solution for conference rooms, auditoriums and live events.
- Flexible installation — 360-degree projection for added versatility; sleek, black design seamlessly blends into most environments.
- Remote management and control tools — Included software allows for easy web-based monitoring and multiple projector setup.
- Image correction camera — Automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications.
- Brightness lock feature — Allows users to securely set maximum brightness level.
Brighter Colors with Epson
9,000 lumens color/white brightness
Exceptional Full HD widescreen display
Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
Laser light source and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.
Dynamic projection capabilities
Advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
3G-SDI, HDBaseT™, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini.
10 optional interchangeable lenses
With powered lens shift and lens memory; standard lens included.
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Epson PowerLite Pro L1495UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||9000 lumens||Contrast Ratio||2500000:1|
|No. of Colors||Up to 1 billion colors|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Data Signals||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Video Signals||NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-AL/PAL60/ SECAM/480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Epson PowerLite Pro L1495UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||No Lens Included|
|Throw Ratio||1.57 - 2.56:1|
|Dimensions||23.1" x 19.4" x 8.3" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||48.4 lbs.|
|Audible Noise||-- dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||power cable HDMI clamps projector remote control with batteries Quick Setup Sheet lens lock screw|
|Projector||3 years from the date of original purchase or 20,000 hours of use, whichever occurs first.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Epson PowerLite Pro L1495UNL WUXGA 3LCD Laser.