- Ultra short throw laser projector 100" Projection screen 59" AC power cord Remote control 6" Stereo minijack-to-RCA adapter 2 C-shaped blocks Mounting brackets & hardware Pair of gloves Wrench Quick Start Guide Cleaning kit (includes blower / brush / cloth) Installing Instruction Important Safety Information & Warranty Card Caution Note Mounting Template
Hisense 100L5G XPR 4K UHD Smart Ultra-Short Throw Laser TV With 100" ALR Screen Bundle Projector
Hisense L5G 2700-Lumen XPR 4K UHD Smart Ultra-Short Throw Laser DLP Projector & 100" Screen Bundle
All-in-one home theater package
Hisense conveniently packages together everything you need for a big, immersive home theater experience with their 100L5G-CINE100A. This package includes a 4K projector and a massive 100" screen — all in one box. The projector also has a built-in audio system and even an HDTV tuner for over-the-air and cable broadcasts.
The setup is simple, too. The projector's ultra-short-throw design saves you the trouble of mounting it on the ceiling or running cables across your room. It's easy to fit into most rooms — just place the projector on a low table right under your screen and you're on your way.
Bright, colorful picture
The 100L5G-CINE100A's X-Fusion™ Laser Engine features a single monochromatic laser and a phosphor color filter to create a wide range of dynamic colors — well above the usual standard for 4K UHD content. You'll enjoy rich images with true-to-life colors.
4K enhanced by HDR
With all the streaming options available these days, there's more great-looking 4K content ou there than ever before. This projector-plus-screen combo lets you enjoy the range of 4K content now available on streaming services like Disney+ and Amazon Prime Video. If you want to up your game further, connecting a 4K Blu-ray player is the way to go. Standard and high-definition content get a boost too with 4K upscaling, so you can benefit from enhanced image quality no matter the source.
If 4K wasn't crisp enough, the 100L5G-CINE100A supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10) content, bringing out additional detail and contrast when viewing HDR-encoded programs.
Many projectors require a separate audio system even for just casual TV-watching because their audio capabilities are so limited. This Hisense projector includes a built-in audio system with Dolby® decoding, a pair of full-range speakers, and 30 watts of amplification. If you want to expand, though, you can connect its optical digital output to your compatible home audio system of choice.
In between shows and movies, you can even pair a mobile device to your projector via built-in Bluetooth® and rock out to some tunes.
The 100L5G-CINE100A has three HDMI ports for connecting a Blu-ray player, gaming console, or home theater receiver. HDMI port 2 is compatible with enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC), letting you pass immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos®.
There are also two USB ports: the rear port provides power to HDMI dongles or other devices, while the side port makes it easy to plug in a flash drive loaded with music or videos.
Easy to use with voice control
The projector's built-in Android TV interface lets you browse streaming services and download new apps from the Google Play store without connecting to another source. With a built-in Chromecast, you can stream video or music to the projector or even mirror your mobile device onto your 100" screen. The included remote also has a mic with built-in Google Assistant, letting you control the projector and use streaming services with just the sound of your voice. If you use an Alexa device, it's compatible with that too.
If you're a movie aficionado, the 100L5G-CINE100A supports Filmmaker Mode, helping you experience your favorites the way their creators intended. Gamers are supported, too. Game Mode keeps input lag down to a minimum to ensure your controls feel smooth and responsive. The projector will even recognize gaming consoles and adjust accordingly with ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode).
- 4K ultra-short-throw home theater projector and 100" screen
- ultra-short-throw design lets you place the projector almost directly under the screen
- uses a single-chip DLP system with pixel-shifting technology to display 4K resolution (3840 x 2160)
- X-Fusion Laser Engine uses a monochromatic blue laser with a phosphor color filter
- laser light offers crisp image quality and a 25,000+ hour lifespan
- reproduces 83% of the DCI-P3 color space for rich, realistic colors
- safety proximity sensors dim the laser automatically if an object comes too close
- light output: 2,700 lumens
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (dynamic)
- refresh rate: 60 Hz
- recommended screen size: 100" (screen included)
- compatible with High Dynamic Range (HDR10) video sources
- micro-second-level motion processing for smooth, clear action
- 21-1/2"W x 6-1/4"H x 13-5/8"D
- weight: 24.3 lbs.
- 100" lenticular ambient light rejecting screen (measured diagonally)
- viewing angle: 150°
- screen gain: 0.4
- includes a screen cleaning kit
- assembly required
- includes mounting brackets and gloves
- 88-5/16"W x 50-3/16"H x 1-5/16"D
- weight: 26.5 lbs.
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube (requires Internet speed of at least 20Mbps)
- Android TV interface lets you browse movies and shows from across multiple streaming services all in one place
- Chromecast built-in lets you cast your favorite entertainment apps and video content from your phone or laptop
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- remote has built-in Google Assistant — control basic functions, search streaming services, set timers, and more
- compatible with Amazon Alexa devices
- Filmmaker Mode automatically adjusts picture settings to preserve the director's intent
- Game Mode reduces input lag to keep your controls smooth and responsive
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) recognizes gaming sources and adjusts automatically
- 3 HDMI inputs (two 2.1, one 2.0)
- HDMI port 2 supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for a wired network connection
- two USB inputs (one rear, one side)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- the built-in tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- built-in speaker system (30 watts)
- supports Dolby® audio, including Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream music from your phone to the projector's speaker system
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Hisense 100L5G XPR 4K UHD Smart Ultra-Short Throw Laser TV With 100" ALR Screen Bundle Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Brightness||2700 lumens||Contrast Ratio||100000:1|
|No. of Colors||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:9|
|Display Type||DLP (1 chip);|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Inputs Description||2 x HDMI 2.1 (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input 1 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input 1 x RF Audio, Video Input 1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN 1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB Type-A) Data 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Data|
|Outputs Description||1 x RF Audio, Video Input 1 x TOSLINK Audio Output 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Output|
|Projection Lens||See Hisense 100L5G XPR 4K UHD Smart Ultra-Short Throw Laser TV With 100" ALR Screen Bundle Image Size Calculator »|
|Dimensions||21.6" x 6.2" x 13.6" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||24.3 lbs.|
|Power Supply||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Audible Noise||-- dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||Ultra short throw laser projector 100" Projection screen 59" AC power cord Remote control 6" Stereo minijack-to-RCA adapter 2 C-shaped blocks Mounting brackets & hardware Pair of gloves Wrench Quick Start Guide Cleaning kit (includes blower / brush / cloth) Installing Instruction Important Safety Information & Warranty Card Caution Note Mounting Template|