JBL Studio Sub 250P Powered Subwoofer
Flawless bass. Undistorted luxury. Full-on masterpiece.
If you're looking for that deep, heart-pounding bass that will make you shudder with excitement, look no further. The SUB 250P is engineered to add faultless, deep-penetrating bass into whatever music, movie, portable device, or game console you’re listening to at any given moment.
With its 10" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer, its 200-watt Class D high-efficiency built-in amplifier, and its rear-firing Slipstream bass port providing backbone clarity, all that’s left for you to do is kick back, relax, and enjoy all the unmatched mix of rawness meets refinement. Add to that its sleek, clean, well-chiseled outward design and you’ll be the first to admit – JBL has created yet another powered subwoofer that looks and sounds amazing.
JBL Studio 250P Features
- 10" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
- 200-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
- Internal edge-to-edge bracing reduces cabinet wall flexing, there- by significantly improving bass response and lowering distortion
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
- Gloss black top panel lends elegance to the sleek cabinet design
- Soft-touch paint covers driver trim ring for a clean, timeless look
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass portminimizes bass response turbu- lence and distortion
We have no downloads available for the JBL Studio Sub 250P Powered Subwoofer at this time.