Open Air Cinema Home Series 167 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||84" Height x 144" Width; 167" Diagonal|
Open Air Cinema Home Outdoor Movie Screen Kit 12'
Bring the magic of the big screen to your home, transforming your backyard into an instant outdoor movie theater with our Home series screens.
Imagine your next party...movies poolside or the big game on a huge inflatable screen! With Open Air Cinema’s Home Series, it’s not just possible, its affordable with screen sizes to fit any budget! Made in the USA, our home series provides the best combination of value, performance, and quality of any outdoor inflatable screen manufacturer.
12’ x 7’ (14’ diagonal) – A customer favorite, our 12’ home screen weights just 14 pounds, but features an 84 square foot projection screen, over twice as much as the 9’foot screen.
Our home series features a cinematic quality seamless white matte projection screen with dynamic stretch and a wrinkle free surface. The back of the screen boasts a blackout backdrop that eliminates interference from street lights, house lights, headlights and other light noise.
Our home series is designed to be easy to move, set-up, take-down, and store for a single person. This achieved because Home Series screens are very light weight, between 12-45.5 pounds, yet extremely durable thanks to its heavy-duty nylon construction.
Installation of the home series is a snap. Simply secure the inflatable screen with the provided stakes and tethers, attach the air blower, and the screen will inflate in a matter of minutes.
All the screens that we produce require the air blower to stay on. Which means that the screen construction is not sealed - it's breathable. The only downside of this approach is air blower fan noise - unnoticeable when the sound of your movie is on. All the rest are advantages: breathable screens are 2x lighter in weight on average than the sealed versions of the same size, breathable screens do not fear punctures and will not deflate on their own (especially after years of use).
Below are a few core differences between Open Air Cinema Home & Pro Screens:
1) The pro screen is made of a heavier material which is more durable, water-resistant, and handles better in the breeze.
2) The Pro Screen has a rear stability arm which acts as a kickstand and allows the screen to stand on its own. It is easier to set up especially on concrete or surfaces that are not as easy to anchor to.
3) Pro screens come with a 2-year warranty and the Home screens come with a 1-year warranty. Both screens have a great lifespan, but because of the materials used pro screens last, 10+ years where Home screens are rated to 5+
The blower stays on during the screening, maintaining the necessary air pressure inside the screen. For the interior screenings, branded Sound Dampening Blower Boxes are included with every screen.
- 10.5' x 8.3' inflatable movie screen frame
- 123" diagonal, wide screen, matte white projection surface
- Blackout backdrop (blocks light, improves contrast ratio)
- Protective ground cover for screen + cinch strap
- 8 screen tie downs and clips
- 4 twist-in stakes
- Air blower + sound dampening box
12' Home Screen Specification
- Screen Size: 12' x 7' (3.66m x 2.13m)
- Aspect Ratio: Wide - 16:9
- Audience Size: Grass: 100 / Chairs: 175 / Standing: 500
- Diagonal: 13.9' - 166" (4.24m)
- Projection Surface: matte-white, wrinkle-free, self-tensioning, blackout backdrop
- Air Vents: Tight zippered, easy access for quick deflation
- From ground: 3'2" (96.5cm)
- Frame Dimension: 13.5' x 11' x 1.5' (4.11m x 3.35m x 46cm)
- Screen Weight: 14lbs (6.35kg)
- Blower: 1/4 HP
- Shipping Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
- Inflate time: <20 seconds
- Included Items: Durable Twist Stakes, Cinch Straps, Screen Storage Bag
- Wind rating: 20mph (audiences generally leave by this point)
- Warranty: 1 Year
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Home Series at this time.