Open Air Cinema Home Series 124 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||60" Height x 108" Width; 124" Diagonal|
Open Air Cinema Home Outdoor Movie Screen Kit 9'
Open Air Home Screens rip the roof off the home theater and takes it outside. This is no cheap, sagging, inflatable screen. Set up is a snap. Simply attach the quiet air blower to inflate the screen and tie down to twist stakes.
The Open Air Home Screen's intelligent design provides optimum tension for the projection surface without the work of tying, clipping or zipping on a projection surface.
- Wide screen, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Easier to set up than a pup tent
- 123-inch diagonal projection surface (10')
- Weighs only twelve pounds and fits inside a stuff sack
- Inflates in less than 15 seconds!
- No need to attach projection surface because it is permanently attached for hassle free setup.
All the screens that we produce require the air blower to stay on. Which means that the screen construction is not sealed - it's breathable. The only downside of this approach is air blower fan noise - unnoticeable when the sound of your movie is on. All the rest are advantages: breathable screens are 2x lighter in weight on average than the sealed versions of the same size, breathable screens do not fear punctures and will not deflate on their own (especially after years of use).
Below are a few core differences between Open Air Cinema Home & Pro Screens:
1) The pro screen is made of a heavier material which is more durable, water-resistant, and handles better in the breeze.
2) The Pro Screen has a rear stability arm which acts as a kickstand and allows the screen to stand on its own. It is easier to set up especially on concrete or surfaces that are not as easy to anchor to.
3) Pro screens come with a 2-year warranty and the Home screens come with a 1-year warranty. Both screens have a great lifespan, but because of the materials used pro screens last, 10+ years where Home screens are rated to 5+
The blower stays on during the screening, maintaining the necessary air pressure inside the screen. For the interior screenings, branded Sound Dampening Blower Boxes are included with every screen.
- 10.5' x 8.3' inflatable movie screen frame.
- 123" diagonal, wide screen, matte white projection surface.
- Black-out backdrop (blocks light, improves contrast ratio)
- 8 cinch straps and clips
- 4 Twist-in stakes
- Air blower
9' Home Screen Specification
- Screen Size: 9' x 5' (2.74m 1.52m)
- Aspect Ratio: Wide - 16:9
- Audience Size: Grass: 30 / Chairs: 75 / Standing: 250
- Diagonal: 10.3' - 123" (3.14m)
- Projection Surface: matte-white, wrinkle-free, self-tensioning, blackout backdrop
- Air Vents: Tight zippered, easy access for quick deflation
- From ground: 2'6" (76.2cm)
- Frame Dimension: 10.5' x 8.5' x 1.5' (3.2m x 2.6m x 46cm)
- Screen Weight: 8lbs (3.63kg)
- Blower: 1/4 HP
- Shipping Weight: 26lbs (11.8kg)
- Inflate time: <15 seconds
- Included Items: Durable Twist Stakes, Cinch Straps, Screen Storage Bag
- Wind rating: 20mph (audiences generally leave by this point)
- Warranty: 1 Year
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Home Series at this time.