Open Air Cinema Home Series Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||60" Height x 108" Width; 124" Diagonal|
Open Air Home Screens rip the roof off the home theater and takes it outside. This is no cheap, sagging, inflatable screen. Set up is a snap. Simply attach the quiet air blower to inflate the screen and tie down to twist stakes.
The Open Air Home Screen's intelligent design provides optimum tension for the projection surface without the work of tying, clipping or zipping on a projection surface.
- Wide screen, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Easier to set up than a pup tent
- 123-inch diagonal projection surface (10')
- Weighs only twelve pounds and fits inside a stuff sack
- Inflates in less than 15 seconds!
- No need to attach projection surface because it is permanently attached for hassle free setup.
- 10.5' x 8.3' inflatable movie screen frame.
- 123" diagonal, wide screen, matte white projection surface.
- Black-out backdrop (blocks light, improves contrast ratio)
- 8 cinch straps and clips
- 4 Twist-in stakes
- Air blower
- 90 Day warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Picture quality
Comments about Open Air Cinema Home Series:
We use this system for backyard movies under the stars night and the picture quality is amazing. We hooked up our Playstation 3 to it and not only can we Blu-ray and 3D movies with it, we can also access our Netflix account and play video games on it!!!!
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does it have to be pitch black outside or can you use this as early as after dinner...It doesn't get dark here till 9:00pm.Asked on 7/14/2015 by Steph from Saskatoon, SK
A:The darker it is outside the better you will see the image and less washout you will get.Answered on 8/10/2015 by Anonymous
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Home Series at this time.