Open Air Cinema Pro Series 274 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Outdoor Screen
|Dimensions:||132" Height x 240" Width; 274" Diagonal|
P20 Event Pro Outdoor Movie Screen Kit 20'
Entertain hundreds with our durable, easy to use Pro inflatable screens. They're perfect for event rental companies, resorts, and poolside use.
Open Air Event Pro Outdoor Movie Screens are the most impressive free-standing inflatable screens in the world. These screens are for those who demand high quality, durability, ease of use, and a flexible application. With sturdy construction and reinforced PVC vinyl material, this projection screen is ready for big events and repetitive use.
All Event Pro series inflatable movie screens come with a two-year warranty, feature easy one-person set-up, and have a 35mph wind rating. Open Air Cinema screens use an air blower that blows continuously. This guarantees your event will go off without a hitch and the screen will stay fully pressurized no matter what. Double-stitched construction and constant air pressure ensure that our Event Pro outdoor movie screens will stay inflated, even if a hole were to develop.
All anchor tethers on the Event Pro Series are rated at 2,000 pounds per tether, ensuring stability in windy conditions. This series features a resilient seamless matte white front/rear projection surface that can be easily removed with heavy duty zippers. You can even wash the projection surface in a regular washing machine to remove dirt or stains from frequent use.
Open Air’s Event Pro inflatable screens will save you time, stress and money for years to come. What sets the Event Pro series apart is its free standing A-frame structure, taking all the work out of set-up. In still wind conditions, one person can inflate the screen without even securing the ropes. Simply turn on the blower and the screen stands on its own within a minute.
20’ x 11’ (23’ diagonal) – The biggest projection screen in the Open Air Event Pro Series, our 20’ foot screen features a 220 square feet projection screen and can comfortably seating an audience of well over 500 and only weigh 140 pounds.
All the screens that we produce require the air blower to stay on. Which means that the screen construction is not sealed - it's breathable. The only downside of this approach is air blower fan noise - unnoticeable when the sound of your movie is on. All the rest are advantages: breathable screens are 2x lighter in weight on average than the sealed versions of the same size, breathable screens do not fear punctures and will not deflate on their own (especially after years of use).
Below are a few core differences between Open Air Cinema Home & Pro Screens:
1) The pro screen is made of a heavier material which is more durable, water-resistant, and handles better in the breeze.
2) The Pro Screen has a rear stability arm which acts as a kickstand and allows the screen to stand on its own. It is easier to set up especially on concrete or surfaces that are not as easy to anchor to.
3) Pro screens come with a 2-year warranty and the Home screens come with a 1-year warranty. Both screens have a great lifespan, but because of the materials used pro screens last, 10+ years where Home screens are rated to 5+
The blower stays on during the screening, maintaining the necessary air pressure inside the screen. For the interior screenings, branded Sound Dampening Blower Boxes are included with every screen.
20' Pro Screen Specification
- Projection Surface Size: 20' x 11' (6.1m x 3.4m)
- Aspect Ratio: Wide - 16:9
- Audience Size: Grass: 500 / Chairs: 1,000 / Standing: 3,000
- Diagonal: 23' - 276" (7m)
- Projection Surface: front/rear, removable blackout backdrop, zip-off, washable, matte-white, wrinkle-free, self-tensioning
- Protective ground cover for screen
- Air Vents: Velcro and zipper, easy access for rapid deflation
- From ground: 5'6" (1.68m)
- Frame Dimension: 27' x 21.5' x 11' (8.23m x 6.55m x 3.35m)
- Screen Weight: 90lbs
- Blower: 1 HP 110v (220v available), includes sound dampening box
- Shipping Weight: 185lbs (83.91kg)
- Inflate time: <20 seconds
- Included Items: Durable Twist Stakes, Cinch Straps, Carrying Bag
- Crew complement: 1 person
- Wind rating: 25mph (audiences generally leave by this point)
- Warranty: 2 Year
We have no downloads available for the Open Air Cinema Pro Series at this time.