Optoma DLP Link 3D Glasses
- Lightweight design for a comfortable fit
- Batteries provide up to 40 hours of use
- Long effective distance range
- Compatible with most 3D DLP® projection systems
- DLP® Link™ Sync
- Compatible with All Optoma 3D projectors (exception HD91)
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have an Optoma HD3 projector. The 3d is RF.
Do these 3d glasses work (and i mean properly with full compatibility)with my HD33?Asked on 12/2/2016 by mike from maine
A:Yes, these glasses are compatible.Answered on 12/2/2016 by Community Answer from None
A:Yes, the glasses will work with your Projector.Answered on 12/14/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the transmitter required for this glasses, I have a HD28DSE projector.Asked on 2/16/2016 by Ben from Quebec, Canada
A:Just a standard USB chargerAnswered on 2/18/2016 by Anonymous
We have no downloads available for the Optoma DLP Link 3D Glasses at this time.