Ultimate Holiday Sale 2017
The Optoma HD-3000 is an advanced video processor that allows users to create the best possible image from most video sources. The HD-3000 is the definitive device to convert video sources to the optimum resolution of the user’s display up to 1080p resolution. The HD-3000’s video enhancement processor delivers an advanced three-stage process flow (decoding, image enhancement and color reproduction enhancement) that offers impressive, personalized adjustment settings at each stage. With the power of the Gennum VXP and support of ISFccc modes, the HD-3000 is the preeminent engine for video enhancement and color management for the perfect picture.
- Converts All Video Sources to 1080p, any connected source, especially low-resolution VCRs, will show dramatically improved picture quality in both detail and color
- Advanced De-Interlacing (including 1080i to 1080p) for motion adaptive de-interlacing, with auto film mode for accurate 3:2 pull-down detection
- 10-bit Video Processing for analog inputs up to 1080i, and includes 1024 levels of grayscale adjustment for more than 1 billion colors
- 10 steps of predefined gamma plus 10 zone user definable gamma
- ISFccc day and night modes allow picture performance to match viewing conditions
- RS-232 protocols and Discrete IR Remote Control is ideal for home automation applications through external controllers
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will this work with ANY projector? Is this the same unit that came with the HD81 and HD82 OptomaAsked on 6/3/2015 by Robert from barboursville Virginia
A:yes it can work with any projector and it was the processor that came with the HD81/82 unitsAnswered on 6/8/2015 by Stacey from Tampa