- Power cord (with secure lock) x 1*8
- wireless remote control unit
- batteries for remote control (R6/LR6/AA type x 2)
- software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)
PT-RW430UK - Panasonic's WXGA LED/Laser Professional Projector
If you're looking for a high brightness projector with ultra-long lamp life, consider the Panasonic PT-RW430UK WXGA LED/ Laser projector. With a contrast ratio of 20,000:1 and 3,500 lumens of brightness, WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution, and highly flexible installation options, the PT-RW430UK is geared for business, education and medical type settings, yet it is totally ready for your home theater needs.
The LED/Laser-combined light source has a higher level of color purity than an ordinary lamp and requires no maintenance for approximately 20,000 hours. In many cases, this means no maintenance until your next refresh cycle. What does this mean to you? No lamp burnout problem, no filter replacement and no need to replace the lamp!
Panasonic's Digital Link is an intelligent system that allows you to send HDMI, uncompressed HD videos, audio and control commands all through one, single Cat5 cable up to 328ft. in length.This means less cables, less clutter, less cost and a visually cleaner space.
But Wait. There's More:
- Portrait mode allows the projector to be mounted with its side surface facing down, for projecting onto a long, vertical screen. This provides a fresh visual effect in museums, public spaces, shopping centers, company showrooms, and similar locations.
- Images do not appear quickly with lamp-based projectors because the projector requires time to warm up. With the PT-RZ470, the image appears almost instantly. There’s also no cooling time required when turning the power off, so you can quickly turn the projector on and off as many times as needed.
- The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens. The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and luminance controlled.
- The HDMI input terminal supports 3D. Connect a 3D Blu-ray player to the projector to project Blu-ray 3D images.
- Ordinary lamps are not well suited for continuous operation, but because the PT-RZ470 does not use a lamp, has an efficient cooling system and uses a DLP™ chip that has a long life, they are capable of 24/7 operation.
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Panasonic PT-RW430UK Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide XGA (1280 x 800)|
|No. of Colors||Full Color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Data Signals||Native WXGA (1,280 x 800)|
|Video Signals||480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/24sF, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, PAL/PAL-N/SECAM/NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60|
|H Sync||27-100 kHz|
|V Sync||24-120 Hz|
|Dot Clock||162 MHz or lower|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Panasonic PT-RW430UK Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||Manual zoom (2.0x), manual focus, F 2.0–3.4, f 21.5–43.0 mm|
|Throw Ratio||1.53 - 3.09:1|
Specs: Vertical: ±40 °
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +69%, -46% Horizontal:+28%, -37%|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Desktop, Front|
|Dimensions||17.9" x 5.4" x 16.3" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||24.3 lbs.|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC, 5.2-2.0 A, 50/60 Hz
Universal Power Supply
|Audible Noise||35.0 dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||Power cord (with secure lock) x 1*8, wireless remote control unit, batteries for remote control (R6/LR6/AA type x 2), software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)|
|Projector||3 year limited warranty|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Panasonic PT-RW430UK.