Peerless PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount - Black
California residents warning: Cancer and reproductive harm- See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Available in Black, Silver, and White
Peerless PRG Precision Gear Universal Projector Mount is simplifying the way image alignment is done. The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place it will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
- Patent-pending precision gear provides accurate projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Pitch: ±20°, Roll: ± 10°, Swivel: 360° (when mounted on extension column, ±15° when flush mounted on ceiling)
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Security hardware provided for theft deterrence