Peerless Peer Air Pro Wireless AV Multi-Display System
When running cables is not an option, stream HD content wirelessly with the PeerAir Pro Wireless AV Multi-Display System. With four (4) inputs and the ability to multicast to up to six (6) displays, this wireless workhorse streams Full HD 1080p and passive 3D signals up to210ft (64m) to an HDTV, projector or any other display. For new installations and retrofits alike, this kit is a project-saving tool for professional AV integrators for both commercial and residential applications.
- Full HD 1080p (60Hz) (24/30 fps) and passive 3D signal flow, ideal for ultra-fast signal streaming
- Long range, high-quality streaming up to 210ft (64m)* with no reduction of picture quality
- Multicast up to six PeerAir™ Pro Wireless Receivers
- Transmits through walls and ceilings for multi-room streaming capability
- The PeerAir™ Pro (802.11n) creates it’s own network without interfering with existing WiFi networks
- Built-in IR does not require line-of-sight placement to control source devices such as DVR/set-top box, satellite box, Blu-ray®/DVD player, media server, VCR, game console
- Plug and play setup requires no software or driver installation
- NOTE: does not stream active 3D content
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What inputs are on the back? Does it wirelessly transmit a mirror image from your computer screen?Asked on 8/17/2016 by curious
A:Here is a link the pdf
It has VGA, HDMI, Component & Composite (via included dongle) and AudioAnswered on 8/23/2016 by Anonymous