SMART Board 6475S-V3 Pro Interactive Display
Part #: SMASBID6475SV3P | Mfg #: SBID-6475S-V3-P
SMART Board 6475S-V3 Pro Interactive Display, TAA compliant
The SMART Board 6000S interactive display's advanced and affordable technology brings capability to the classroom without bringing complexity. It's simple to deploy and support, which means savings in training costs and time, less change and effort for teachers and fewer teacher support calls - all adding up to a lower total cost of ownership.
- SMART Board 6000S/6000S Pro series displays can be configured for government facilities with restrictions on Bluetooth, wireless, and USB peripherals. 6000S TAA-compliant displays are also available to government institutions.
- Hands-on digital learning: Support different ways of teaching and learning with your SMART Board interactive display. Use Tool-Explorer-enabled cubes, stamps, pens, and more for intuitive, engaging interaction and collaboration.
- Mark up in real time: Teach one-on-one no matter where students are with ink that works on browsers, applications, files and more.
- No computer needed: iQ's integrated Android-based experience gives teachers an easier way to engage students that's specifically designed to be simple and accessible for all teachers, regardless of comfort level with technology.
- Automatic updates and ease of maintenance and support make iQ the best choice for ensuring your technology investment continues to meet the needs of teachers and classrooms now and in the future.
- Engage remote learners: The 6000S's integrated microphone array lets teachers move freely around the class while maintaining consistently outstanding audio. Connect with remote learners using screen sharing, digital ink, whiteboards, and lesson-delivery tools to focus students' attention.
- SMART displays work with UVC webcams, Zoom, Google Meet™, Microsoft Teams™, and more.