Screen Innovations 7 Series Fixed - Black Diamond 106 Inch Diagonal 16:9 Fixed Frame Screen
|Dimensions:||52" Height x 92.5" Width; 106" Diagonal|
|Surface:||Black Diamond 1.4|
Take your home theater out of the dark with Screen Innovations Black Diamond Fixed Series screen.
Featuring Screen Innovations’ proprietary screen material, the Black Diamond screen is the world’s only vertical and horizontal ambient-light-rejecting screen with a multi-layer optic that reflects only the light generated by the projector, resulting in a 900% boost in contrast. Images will be amazing whether you use your projector in a well-lit space or a dedicated theater room. No more concerns about limiting your home theater to a room with controlled lighting!
Additionally, Black Diamond is the only screen that greatly benefits dark environments by reducing light scatter by over 75%. The result is the richest, sharpest image, with the best blacks now available from a screen.
If you are looking for the ultimate room decor, any of SI's Screen accent color options can be added to the luxurious 3.5-inch beveled frame.
Black Diamond Reference Fixed Frame Screen Quick Specs :
- Sleek 3.5" velvet contoured frame
- Patented bungee attachment system perfect flat and uniform projection surface
- Screen Sizes from 80" to 113" diagonal
- Black Diamond G3 HD 1.4 gain or Black Diamond G3 HD 0.8 gain material options
- Lifetime replacement policy
- Warranty and Lifetime Replacement Program: Screen Innovations has a one-year warranty from manufacturing defect. Screen Innovations also offers a 30-day return policy for non-damaged, unopened products. If returned unopened, there is a 25% restocking fee. Otherwise, there is a 50% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. However, should your screen later require repair or replacement, Screen Innovations offers a lifetime replacement policy with a replacement screen at 50% off of retail price. This discount is not applicable for product upgrades.
The Black Diamond is available in two gains. Learn more below.
- 1.4 gain -Most popular gain of Black Diamond screens. While similar in color to the .8 gain, projected content will appear brighter and have a much wider viewing cone. Excellent choice for multi-purpose rooms / commercial applications and larger screen sizes. Works well for well-lit rooms and 3D content.
- .8 gain - Near black in color and best overall black level of all SI gains. Recommended for dedicated home theaters or smaller screen sizes, where viewers will be sitting directly in front of screen - as viewing cone is more narrow than the higher gain screens. Will work with active 3D content, but not generally recommended as brightness is reduced by almost half in 3D mode.
Black Diamond & Weave Screen Attachment
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you have to have connections such as cable on the same wall that the screen is located? What outlets or connections should you have on the same wall as the screen if you plan on using a ceiling mount projector. Thank you.Asked on 2/20/2015 by Sarah
A:You can put the Cable Box, Blu-ray Player, Game System Etc on the front wall or anyplace and just run them through your surround sound receiver. Then run a single HDMI out to the projector.Answered on 2/25/2015 by Anonymous
Q:Can this be used outdoor?Asked on 1/21/2014 by Joe from San Diego, CA
A:if you have the right the set-up, yes.Answered on 1/23/2014 by Anonymous