ScreenBeam 960 Wireless Display Receiver
ScreenBeam 960 wireless display receiver for small business and startups
- Native wireless screen mirroring means no apps or wires
- Trouble-free presenting from anywhere in the room
- Collaborate wirelessly with interactive touch screen support
- Share any form of content, videos, images, slides
- Get meetings started quickly, switch presenters seamlessly
- Extended screen maintains use of device for other actions
- Take advantage of multiport connectivity and high-quality audio
- Designed for commercial applications and dense wireless environments
- Centralized IT management saves resources and budget
- Minimal training required, simple to use
- Connects to displays, projectors, control systems, and Skype Room systems via HDMI and USB
ScreenBeam 960 wireless display receiver is designed with small businesses in mind, enabling hassle-free native screen mirroring from Windows, Android and Apple devices. ScreenBeam 960 makes it easy to create an interactive digital workspace by connecting your device to the room display with a single click or swipe. Presenters are untethered to drive content from anywhere in the room and wirelessly collaborate. Extended
desktop allows presenters to run additional tasks and actions while presenting, while interactive touch displays and wireless touch enables presenters and viewers to interact with the front-of room display. Whether you need wireless display in a huddle space or conference room, ScreenBeam easily connects to room displays, projectors, control systems, and UC Room systems via HDMI and USB.
We have no downloads available for the ScreenBeam 960 Wireless Display Receiver at this time.