- Remote commander RM-PJ30
Sony VPL-FH90L Black Laser Projector
VPL-FHZ90L offers dazzling brightness and high contrast for beautiful images, bursting with fine detail, thanks to a newly developed 1-inch 3LCD panel. With no lamps to replace regularly, the projector’s efficient laser light source lets you enjoy up to 14,000 hours of reliable operation at 8,000 lumen brightness. And with virtually no discernible drop-off in image quality or brightness, you won’t be compromised by sub-standard pictures.
Even richer colors
The new projectors offer the best balance of RGB color reproduction, thanks to the total design combination which are new developed 3LCD panel, Z-Phosphor system and adequate optical design. Your audience will see the difference with vivid, clear images that are sure to impress audiences, students and gallery visitors.
Industry-leading wide lens shift
This model supports the flexibility of industry-leading lens shift adjustment range and a wide choice of interchangeable lenses – giving more options to install the projector in any space, including classrooms and halls with high ceilings.
- Deliver your message Make sure your audience is always in the picture. Directly present HTML content – like corporate logos, images or information notices – over the network or from removable USB memory.
- Beautifully consistent Auto calibration maintains precise color consistency over extended operating periods. It’s especially valuable for environments like museums and galleries where you can’t afford to compromise the artist’s original vision.
- Don’t keep them waiting Quick start-up saves time with every presentation. Switch on the VPL-FHZ90L and you’re ready to start projecting at full brightness in moments. So you won’t keep a room full of students waiting to see your point.
- Instant recall Memorize and instantly recall up to six projector settings for image size, position and aspect ratio, saving valuable time for different environments and applications.
*LENS NOT INCLUDED*
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Sony VPL-FHZ90L/B Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||9000 lumens||Contrast Ratio||--|
|No. of Colors||Full Color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Data Signals||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Video Signals||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 480/60i, 576/50i, 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i|
|H Sync||15 kHz to 92 kHz|
|V Sync||48 Hz to 92 Hz|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Sony VPL-FHZ90L/B Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||*Optional lens sold separately*|
Horizontal and Vertical
Specs: Vertical (� 30�) / Horizontal (� 30�)
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Desktop, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||21.41" x 8.07" x 22.2" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||61.72 lbs.|
|Audible Noise||-- dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||Remote commander RM-PJ30|
|Projector||Five (5) years or 12,000 hours, whichever occurs first|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Sony VPL-FHZ90L/B Laser.