Vaddio AV Bridge
Vaddio’s AV Bridge provides integrators the ability to integrate soft codecs such as Skype, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Lync, as well as many more, into their traditional AV designs. The AV Bridge provides the digital USB gateway to allow the integration of PRO audio and video equipment into any PC software application.
Based on UVC/UAC USB standards, no special USB drivers need to be installed, and as a result, it works seamlessly with any software application running on any operating system that supports USB 2.0 devices. Whether you want to do a Skype video call or need to set up lecture capture using Panopto’s software lecture application, the AV Bridge provides the USB connection to your AV system. Want to record or stream a meeting? Use the recording and streaming software of your choice – and AV Bridge will connect the audio and video sources.
The AV Bridge can support switchable balanced or unbalanced audio – and switchable HDMI, RGBHV, SD or HD component video inputs. Video inputs can be up or down converted as required. Outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC/UAC device support - or an Ethernet network interface for both IP control and streaming, supporting RTSP and HLS streaming clients.
The AV Bridge makes it simple to encode, capture and stream your AV content through a variety of PC applications or directly to the network. You now have a true digital gateway to capture, record and stream those legacy analog solutions.
- Capture and stream meetings directly to PC (USB) or network (IP) *Not available simultaneously
- Support HD encoding of audio/video sources
- IP streaming enables up to 1080p/30 using H.264
- Stream direct to PC with USB 720p/30 sources using MJPEG encoding with PCM uncompressed audio
- Seamlessly interfaces with most AV equipment
- Simple user interface and control
- Switchable audio and video inputs
We have no downloads available for the Vaddio AV Bridge at this time.